Mountain House 5 Day Emergency Food Kit
Mountain House 5 Day Emergency Kit is the perfect solution for your emergency food storage needs.
With 37 total servings and approximately 1,850 calories each day, this five-day kit contains enough food to meet most of one person's daily caloric needs. Use it to help fuel yourself for five days or combine with our other kits to create your own custom emergency food package.
This stackable and easy-to-store kit includes 15 pouches of Mountain House just-add-water favorites:
- Biscuits & Gravy 2x— The breakfast of champions. Each pouch makes two 1-cup servings.
- Breakfast Skillet 1x— A Mountain House classic. Crispy hash browns and scrambled eggs with sausage, peppers and onions. Yields two 1-cup servings.
- Eggs with Ham & Peppers 2x— Scrambled eggs with ham, green and red bell peppers. Each pouch makes two ¾-cup servings
- Chili Mac with Beef 2x— An epic comfort food. Macaroni noodles, beef onions, and beans in a spicy chili sauce. Each pouch yields 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Chicken Fried Rice 2x— Long grain rice, chicken and scrambled eggs mixed with onions, mushrooms, green peas, red peppers and diced carrots. Each pouch yields 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Macaroni & Cheese 2x— A family favorite! Macaroni noodles in a creamy cheese sauce. Each pouch yields three 1 ¼-cup servings.
- Mexican Rice & Chicken 2x—Spicy rice, beans, and chicken blended with tomato, peppers and olives. Each pouch makes three 1-cup servings.
- Pasta Primavera 2x— A hearty vegetarian meal. Spiral macaroni, zucchini cauliflower, broccoli, red and yellow peppers, and green beans smothered in a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce. Each pouch contains 2.5 1-cup servings.
Kit measurements: 12"(L) x 8"(W) x 14" (H)
Mountain House's 30-year shelf life guarantees that your meals will taste great when it matters most. With nearly 50 years of experience and the longest proven shelf life in the industry, it's easy to see why emergency preppers and daring explorers choose Mountain House to fuel their lives. Prepare for yours with our Mountain House's 5 Day Emergency Food Supply.