Crush Light Chroma
Lightweight and easy to pack, the colorful Crush Light Chroma turns any campsite into a party. This crushable solar lantern boasts six color modes and a multi-color fade in addition to the same three white light settings and candle flicker mode of the award-winning Crush Light. Charge it up quickly from any USB port before you go and use the built-in solar panel to keep it powered from the sun throughout your adventure.
Crush Light Highlights
- Light it.
This collapsible solar powered lantern is a lightweight companion to any adventure with 60 lumens of usable light on high, and a 35 hour runtime on low. The Crush Light also features a soft, candle flicker mode for ambiance.
- Color it.
With six different color modes and a multi-color fade, you can turn any campsite into a party.
- Charge it.
Just add sun and the Crush Light charges up through its built-in solar panel. In a pinch? It also charges from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
- Crush it.
The Crush Light is as easy to store as it is to use, collapsing to just over half an inch.
- NOTE: Crush Light ships in Demo Mode. To take it out of Demo Mode, press and hold on/off button for 10 - 15 seconds
Two Ways to Charge the Crush Light
- Recharge the Crush Light from the sun with built-in solar panel.
- Charge from any USB port via micro USB cable (included)
- USB source: 2.5 hours
- Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus: 2.5 hours
- Built-in panel: 20 hours
- High power: 3 hours
- Medium power: 6 hours
- Low power: 35 hours
- Candle light: 3.5 hours
- Full Bright, 4 Lights: 60 Lumens, 3000 K
- Input: USB port (input): 5V, up to 0.5A (2.5W max)
- Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 1.85Wh (3.7V, 500mAh)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 3.2 oz (91 g)
- Open: 4.95 x 4.95 x 3.9 in (125 x 125 x 100 mm)
- Closed: 4.95 x 4.95 x 0.6 in (125 x 125 x 15 mm)
- User Guide: Crush Light Lantern