Light-A-Life 350 LED Light
Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, and adjustable shade for lantern or focus light. High/low setting and integrated cord makes this the perfect light for every adventure. For use with Sherpa 50 & 100 Power Packs or Yeti Power Station. Built-in carabiner and magnets so it's quick to hang anywhere. Chainable with up to 8 lights.
Light-a-Life 350 Highlights
- Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, built-in carabiner and magnets so it's quick to hang anywhere.
- Adjustable shade design for broad area light or warm lantern light with high/low settings. Perfect for an outdoor camp or inside a tent.
- Chainable with up to 8 lights. If you own previous the Light-a-Life, they are chainable to this new version.
What Goal Zero products work best with the Light-a-Life 350?
Power the Light-a-Life from the Sherpa Power Pack or Goal Zero Yeti Power Station. You can also power the Light-a-Life from a 12V car port using the included adapter
GET TO KNOW THE LIGHT-A-LIFE 350 LED Light
Power the Light-A-Life from the Sherpa Power Pack or Goal Zero Yeti Solar Generator. You can also power the Light-a-Life from a 12V car port using the included adapter.
Ready for Outdoor Use: Unexpected rainstorms probably won't harm the light. The Light-A-Life has been engineered to withstand the elements, including rain and snow. Although it's tough enough to withstand a storm, the Light-a-Life should not be submerged in water and all ports/plugs should be dry before turning on or chaining.
You can chain up to 8 Light-a-Lifes together. Ensure each light is turned on prior to hanging. This allows you to turn the entire string on/off by controlling the first light in the series. If you own the previous Light-a-Life, they are chainable to this new version.
Warning: While in use, the metal neck of the Light-a-Life will become hot to the touch. It is still safe to wrap the cable around the metal neck while in use
Area Light: For broad, bright light, use the Light-a-Life in its area light mode. This is a great mode for outdoor use and how the Light-a-Life is shipped in packaging.
Lantern Light: For soft, ambient light, use the Light-a-Life in its lantern mode. This is a great mode for indoor use.
Run Times With Power Packs:
- Sherpa 50: 50 Hours (low), 10 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 150 Hours (low), 30 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 1200 Hours (low), 250 Hours (high)
- LED (output): 5W warm white Cree LED
- LED High Brightness: 4.5W, 350 Lumens
- LED Low Brightness: 1W, 100 Lumens
- 6mm barrel jack (input): 12V, 0.4A (4.5W max)
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 9.3 oz (264 g)
- Dimensions (compact): 2.8 x 3.2 in (71 x 80 mm)
- Dimensions (extended): 4.9 x 3.2 in (125 x 80 mm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Light-A-Life 350 LED Light