Yeti 3000 Lithium Wifi
The Yeti 3000 Lithium Wifi is the largest, high-capacity portable power station provided by Goal Zero. Equipped with over 3000Wh of lithium battery storage for longer run times for all of your necessary equipment needs. The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 is the epitome of on-demand power at the push of a button, a clean alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator that produces 1500W of continuous power and a 3000W surge for running high-power devices. WiFi connectivity allows you to sync your Yeti with the Goal Zero Yeti App to control ports and monitor your power usage right from your phone. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
Yeti 3000 Lithium Wifi Highlights
- Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports
With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
- WiFi Connected Power Station
Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- MPPT Pre-Installed
Includes pre-installed solar charging optimization module that functions as a maximum power point tracker (MPPT), resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
- Includes Wheels and Telescoping Handle
Mobility kit comes pre-installed and can easily be removed when needed.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements and allows for a user-replaceable system, lending to the overall longevity of the product.
The Goal Zero Yeti App
- Redefine power at the push of a button with the smart, easy-to-use Goal Zero Yeti App. This revolutionary way to monitor and control the Yeti works seamlessly with your WiFi router for an unprecedented user experience
- Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand
- Over the air firmware updates keep your Yeti performing at its best and are easily managed within the Goal Zero Yeti App
- Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
Two Ways to Keep it Charged
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel.
- The Yeti 3000 Lithium Wifi + Boulder 200 Briefcase Solar Kit will fully recharge in about 18-36 hours
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 25 hours using the two included wall chargers
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
What Can the Yeti 3000 Lithium Power?
The Yeti 3000 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
Smartphone 150+ Recharges
POV Camera 500+ Recharges
Headlamp 500+ Recharges
Tablet 110+ Recharges
Laptop 50+ Recharges
Light-a-Life 1000+ Hours
Fridge 50+ Hours
32 LCD TV 30 hours
Yeti 3000 Lithium with Wifi - Technical Specs
- Standard input max: 9 hrs
- Combined input max (standard and MPPT): 6 hrs
- Wall charger (2x 5A): 25 hrs
- Boulder 100: 60-120 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 30-60 Hours
- USB A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3075Wh (10.95V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842Ah @ 3.65V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38400
- Weight (Yeti & MPPT charger): 68.6 lbs (31.1 kg)
- Weight (cart only): 8.9 lbs (4 kg)
- Dimensions (Yeti only): 10.1 x 15.3 x 13.1 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 33.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF - Yeti 3000 Lithium with Wifi