Yeti 1250 + Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Kit
From phones to refrigerators, and everything in between, with the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 + Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Kit, you have the power to back up your life in any situation. Ditch the noise, fumes, and gasoline and enjoy unlimited power from the wall or the sun.
From phones to refrigerators, and everything in between, with the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Portable Power Station, you have the power to back up your life in any situation. Ditch the noise, fumes, and gasoline and enjoy unlimited power from the wall or the sun.
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Included a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Yeti 1250 Highlights
- Versatile, Instant Power for Everyday and Emergency Use
An all-in-one power station, with a 1200Wh (100Ah) capacity and an integrated 1200W pure-sine wave inverter, comparable to an portable inverter generator but without the noise, gas, and fumes. The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 works right out of the box and turns on with the push of a button, not the pull of a cord, so it’s easy for everyone to use.
- Power for Fridges, Medical Devices, Lights, and More
Features versatile outputs (2.1A USB, 1200W AC, and 12V) for charging/powering up to 10 devices at once.
- Enhanced Display + Roll Cart
Know how much power is coming in and going out with a quick glance. It also includes an easy-to-read battery level indicator. Weighing in at just over 100lbs, the Yeti 1250 comes with a roll cart, including a handle and wheels for easier moving.
- Easy to Chain
Need more power? Although ideal for short power outages the Yeti 1250's modular design is capable of extending runtimes by chaining it to other 12V, 100Ah batteries (chaining cables and batteries available separately)..
Boulder 100 Briefcase Highlights
- 100 total Watts - two 50 Watt panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
What can the Yeti 1250 Power?
The Yeti 1250 is great for all your larger sized power or multiple device needs.
- Smartphone 60+ Recharges
- POV Camera 200+ Recharges
- Headlamp 200+ Recharges
- Tablet 45+ Recharges
- Laptop 20+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 400+ Hours
- Fridge 20+ Hours
- 32" LCD TV 12 hours
What can the Boulder 100 Briefcase charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yetis.
Three Ways to Charge the Yeti 1250
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel.
- A Yeti 1250 + Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge in about 24-48 Hours
- The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1250 in about 12-24 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 18 hours.
- Although not the most ideal recharge time, the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter in about 44 hours. You will need to purchase an 8.0mm to 12V Charger.
What Goal Zero products work best with the Boulder 100 Briefcase?
Boulder 100 Briefcase works best with all of our medium to large power stations.
Technical Specs - Yeti 1250 Lithium PPS
- Wall Charger (72W): 18 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 44 Hours
- 2 x Boulder 30: 40-80 Hours
- Cell Type: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3 months
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 12.9in L x 6.8in W x 8.7 in H
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110VAC, 60Hz, 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power Pole charging port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A (240W max)
- Power Pole chaining port: 12V, up to 180A (2100W max)
- Product SKU: 31901
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 103 lbs (46.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 14.5 in (27.9 x 40.6 x 36.8 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF - Yeti 1250 User Guide
Technical Specs - Boulder 100 Briefcase
- Sherpa 50: 3 Hours
- Sherpa 100: 3-4 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 3-6 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 400: 8-16 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 25-53 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400: 29-57 Hours
- Rated Power: 100W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Product SKU: 32408
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF - Boulder 100 Briefcase User Guide