Yeti 150 + Nomad 28 Plus Solar Kit
Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station - A plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power station for short outages, garages, events, or wherever you need portable power. The Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station is a gas-free source of portable power to keep lights, phones and laptops powered on through any situation.
Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel
A 28-Watt panel re-engineered to be lighter and smarter, the Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel has the innovative technology to charge USB devices directly from the sun. Detachable kickstand for modularity and power-flow indicator ensure the best solar charging experience. Larger footprint allows for quicker charging for the Yeti and Sherpa power packs.
Yeti 150 Highlights
- Plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power. 150Wh, 14Ah (12V) battery capacity.
- Variety of powering options including: two USB ports, an AC outlet and 12V output.
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel with these solar kits:
- Portable 12 lb (5.4 kg) power station for keeping lights, phones, and laptops charged while camping, in case of an emergency, or wherever you may need power
Nomad 28 Plus Highlights
- 28 Watt (18-22V) panel features detachable kickstand providing optimal angle placement and weatherproof layering.
- Features a dynamic auto-restart and intelligent electronics that optimize output to match the device to best charge your phone and other USB devices.
- Easy-to-read LED indicator displays the strength of solar conditions. Allows you to adjust your panel-to-sun placement for improved solar performance.
Three Ways to Charge the Yeti 150
- Recharge the power station from the sun by plugging the Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel into the solar input port. The Nomad 28 Plus is best if you need the lightest weight, foldable solar panel and if you expect to recharge your Yeti 150 from the sun about 20-40% each day. If you are going to consume more energy daily, we recommend adding a larger solar panel
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 6 hours
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 4-6 hours
What Can the Yeti 150 Power?
The Yeti 150 is great for all your smaller devices, tablets, and laptops.
- Smartphone 9-12 Recharges
- POV Camera 25 Recharges
- Headlamp 25-50 Recharges
- Tablet 6 Recharges
- Laptop 1-2 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 50 Hours
Yeti 150 PPS Technical Specs
- Wall Charger (45W): 6 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 8 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 26-52 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 17-34 Hours
- Boulder 15 Solar Panel: 22-44 Hours
- Cell Type: AGM Lead-Acid
- Peak Capacity: 168Wh (12V, 14Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 6.0in L x 3.8in W x 3.7 H
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Management system Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter US (output, 60Hx, modified sine wave): 110V, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle):14-29V, up to 5A (60W max)
- Product SKU: 22004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.75 x 6.75 in (19.7 x 14.6 x 17.2 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 6 months
- User Guide: Download PDF - Yeti 150
Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel Technical Specs
- Switch 10 Core 4 Hours
- Flip 10 Recharger 2.5 Hours
- Guide 10 Plus Recharger 4-6 Hours
- Flip 20 Recharger 5 Hours
- Venture 30 / Flip 30 Recharger 5 Hours
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack 4-8 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station 13-26 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Stations 30-60 Hours
- USB Port: 5V, up to 2.4 A (12W max)
- Solar Port (8.0mm): 14-22V, up to 2.4A (28W max)
- Product SKU: 11805
- Weight with Kickstand: 3.0 lbs (1360 g)
- Weight without Kickstand: 2.5 lbs (1134 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 12.1 x 31.6 x 0.1 in (31 x 80 x 0.2 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 12.1 x 7.9 x 1 in (31 x 20 x 2.5 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 90 degrees
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download Nomad 28 Plus