Yeti 400 Lithium + Boulder 50 Solar Kit
Goal Zero's Yeti 400 Lithium + Boulder 50 Solar Kit charges all of your essential gear day or night while packaged in a rugged, durable, and rigid solar kit.
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
The Boulder 50 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Yeti 400 Lithium Highlights
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity.
- Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 17 lbs with extended 18 month shelf life
- Versatile powering options including: three USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel with these solar kits:
- Plugged directly into the wall: Fully recharges in about 7 hours
Boulder 50 Highlights
- 50 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What can the Yeti 400 Lithium Power?
The Yeti 400 Lithium is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 20+ Recharges
- POV Camera 70+ Recharges
- Headlamp 70+ Recharges
- Tablet 10+ Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32 LCD TV 3 hours
Two Ways to Charge the Yeti 400 Lithium
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 Lithium in about 8-16 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 7 hours.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit
Yeti 400 Lithium Power Station - Technical Specs
- Wall Charger (5A): 7 hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 16-32 Hours
- Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 Lithium to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% (Discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12 W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 3A (300W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Product SKU: 38000
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 7.0 in (19.0 x 28.6 x 17.7 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Yeti 400 User Guide
Boulder 50 Solar Panel Tech Specs
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack: 4-6 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Station: 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Station: 40 - 80 Hours
- Product SKU: 32406
- Chainable: Up to 150W
- Weight: 12.4 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.75 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (55.2 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty 12 months
- Download PDF - Boulder 50 User Guide