Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Included a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Boulder 100 Briefcase Highlights
- 100 total Watts - two 50 Watt panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying
What can the Boulder 100 Briefcase charge?
- The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yetis
What Goal Zero products work best with the Boulder 100 Briefcase?
Boulder 100 Briefcase works best with all of our medium to large power stations. Click below to view Goal Zero solar kits.
Technical Specs - Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel
- Sherpa 100AC Power Pack 3-4 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Station 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Station 20-40 Hours
- Yeti 1250 Power Station 24-48 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium with Wifi Power Station 28-56 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium with Wifi Power Station 60-120 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Rated Power: 100W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF - Boulder 100 Briefcase User Guide