Boulder 100 Solar Panel
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Boulder 100 Highlights
- 100 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What can the Boulder 100 charge?
- The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa 100 and Yetis
What Goal Zero products work best with the Boulder 100?
Technical Specs - Boulder 100 Solar Panel
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack 2-4 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack 3-4 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Stations 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations 20-40 Hours
- Yeti 1250 Power Stations 24-48 Hours
- Rated Power: 100W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Weight: 20.1 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Boulder 100 Solar Panel User Guide