Nomad 100 Solar Panel
Goal Zero's largest folding solar panel Nomad 100 Solar Panel is portable, rugged, and powerful. Designed for mobile base camps and die-hard adventurers a standard MC4 connector for third-party charge controllers and built-in charging cable for Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station. Can be chained in series or parallel to collect more power from the sun.
Nomad 100 Highlights
- 100 Watt (18-22V) foldable and weatherproof solar panel
- Big wattage, chainable, and weighs only 10 lbs. For chaining multiple Nomad 100 solar panels together, purchase an 8mm to APP combiner cable.
What can the Nomad 100 charge?
- The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Nomad 100 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yetis.
What Goal Zero products work best with the Nomad 100?
Technical Specs - Nomad 100 Solar Panel
- Yeti 400 Power Station: 9-18 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Station: 20-40 Hours
- Yeti 1250 Power Station: 24-48 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium with Wifi Power Station: 28-56 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium with Wifi Power Station: 60-120 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14-22V, up to 8A (100W max)
- MC-4 male/female: 14-22V, up to 8A (100 max)
- Rated Power: 100W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Short Circuit Current Isc: 8A
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 20.5 x 59.5 x 1 in (52 x 151.1 x 2.54 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 20.5 x 15.5 x 2 in (52 x 39.37 x 5.08 cm)
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF - Nomad 100 Solar Panel