LifeStraw Go 2-Stage Filtration Bottle
The award winning LifeStraw Personal Water Filter has now been incorporated into a sports bottle to give users access to safe drinking water even when there is no water source nearby. Simply use the LifeStraw Go 2-Stage Filtration Bottle to scoop water from any pond, stream or river, and you will have a supply of fresh, clean drinking water.
Take the LifeStraw Go with you when you go hiking, camping, or traveling to areas with poor water quality. Use the carabiner to attach to your backpack, or store in your preparedness kit to ensure access to safe, clean drinking water in an emergency.
- Capacity: 23 fl. oz
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Dimensions: 9" x 3"
- Included: 2.6" x 0.2" Carabiner
- Hollow Fiber membrane filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 litres) of water down to 0.2 microns
- Lifetime of 26 gallons (100 litres) for the replaceable carbon capsule
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites
- Reduces chlorine, organic chemical matter, odor and bad taste
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan. Mouthpiece made of Food Grade Silicone
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
Replacing the Carbon Capsule in your LifeStraw Go:
Unscrew the filter from the lid and gently remove the old carbon capsule. The capsule will be at the top of the filter between the HFM and the lid. Insert the new LifeStraw Carbon Capsule Replacement Filter into the straw and press firmly until it's secured. Discard the used one.
Replacing the 2-Stage Filter in your LifeStraw Go:
Simply unscrew the top cap from your LifeStraw Go Bottle and gently remove the old filter and discard. Insert the new LifeStraw 2-Stage Replacement Filter into the top cap and then screw the top cap back into the bottle.