Introducing the LifeStraw Play, the first 2-stage water bottle designed for kids. Sturdy and leakproof, it’s ideal for having access to safe drinking water at school, while traveling, at sporting events or anywhere water may be contaminated.
The filter uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 4,000 litres (1,000 gallons). The second stage of filtration is a replaceable activated carbon capsule to improve taste, reduce chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 litres (26 gallons).
- Hollow Fiber Membrane - filters 4,000 litres (1,000 gallons)
- Removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.999% of waterborne protozoan parasites
- Replaceable carbon capsule reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor, as well as organic chemical matter like pesticides, herbicides, and VOCs up to 100 litres (26 gallons)
- Exceeds NSF42 standards for chlorine removal and meets US EPA drinking water standards
- BPA free, dishwasher-safe components
- Made of recyclable materials
- Easy to clean
- Stickers included for cap personalization
- Replacement carbon capsules available
- Does NOT use iodine or iodinized resin
- Volume: 10 oz
- Weight: 3.8 oz
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 7.25"
- US FDA approved
- Food grade silicone
- Triton BPA/BPO free
- Low desnsity polyethlene
- Polysulfone & ABS
Replacing the Carbon Capsule in your LifeStraw Play:
Unscrew the filter from the lid and gently remove the old carbon capsule. The capsule will be at the top of the filter between the HFM and the lid. Insert the new LifeStraw Carbon Capsule Replacement Filter into the straw and press firmly until it's secured. Discard the used one.
Replacing the 2-Stage Filter in your LifeStraw Play:
Replacing the filter in your LifeStraw Play is quick and easy to do. Simply unscrew the top cap from the bottle and gently remove the old filter and discard. Insert the new LifeStraw Play Replacement Filter into the top cap and then screw the top cap back into the bottle.