The LifeStraw Steel personal water is durable, sleek steel exterior and 2-stage water filtration process. Ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and travel.
Its hollow fiber membrane will filter out virtually all bacteria and protozoa. The LifeStraw Steel has the additional benefit of an activated carbon capsule which reduces chemicals such as chlorine, organic compounds (such as pesticides and herbicides), odor and bad taste.
- Lifetime of 264 gallons (1,000 liters) for the hollow fiber membrane and 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable carbon capsule
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoan parasites
- Reduces chlorine, turbidity, organic chemical matter, bad odor and taste filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Contains no chemicals (and is BPA free) uses no batteries, has no moving parts
- Very high flow rate with no after taste
- Easy to clean and has no shelf life, can be stored indefinitely
- Very durable stainless steel construction
- Dimensions: 9" L x 1" W
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Case Dimensions: 24.3” x 13.5” x 13.5”
- Construction: Food grade stainless steel. Meets US Food and Drug Administration regulations and guidelines
Replacing the Carbon Capsule in your LifeStraw Steel:
Simply unscrew the bottom cap of the LifeStraw Steel and gently remove the old carbon capsule. Insert the new LifeStraw Carbon Capsule Replacement Filter into bottom opening of the straw and and press firmly until it's secured. Discard the used one.