LifeStraw Universal Kit
The LifeStraw Universal Kit is the first bottle adapter kit with a 2-stage filter. Turns almost any bottle into a 2-stage LifeStraw filter bottle.
The filter uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 1,000 litres (264 gallons). The second stage of filtration is a replaceable activated carbon capsule to improve taste, reduce chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 litres (26 gallons).
- 2 cap sizes (standard and wide)
- 2 mouthpieces (standard and sport)
- 1 two-stage filter
- carry bag
- Compatible with most models of: Nalgene, Camelbak, Klean Kanteen, Hydro Flask, Under Armour, Gatorade, and other standard bottles
- Will also fit additional bottles with a compatible mouth diameter, threading, and minimum bottle height of 7.3”
- Removes at least 99.999% of waterborne bacteria and protozoa
- Removes 99.999% of Microplastics
- Hollow Fiber Membrane - Filters 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons)
- Replaceable carbon capsule reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor, as well as organic chemical matter like pesticides, herbicides, and VOCs
- Carbon capsule lasts up to 100 litres (25 gallons)
- Exceeds NSF42 standards for chlorine removal and meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Made of recyclable materials
- Wide cap outer diameter: 2.5”
- Standard cap inner diameter: 1.7”
- Weight (including filter): 3.3 oz
- All materials are US FDA approved, food grade silicon and Polysulfone & ABS
Replacing the Carbon Capsule in your LifeStraw Universal Kit:
Unscrew the filter from the lid and gently remove the old carbon capsule. The capsule will be at the top of the filter between the HFM and the lid. Insert the new LifeStraw Carbon Capsule Replacement Filter into the straw and press firmly until it's secured. Discard the used one.
Replacing the 2-Stage Filter in your LifeStraw Universal Kit:
Simply unscrew the top cap from your universal bottle and gently remove the old filter and discard. Insert the new LifeStraw 2-Stage Replacement Filter into the top cap and then screw the top cap back into the bottle.