LumAware - Energy Free Photoluminescent Safety Solutions
Why Integrate Photoluminescence Into Your Egress Systems?
Despite meeting local codes, most buildings and structures have insufficient emergency lighting. Complete Threat Preparedness consistently recommends the implementation of floor-level and low-level photoluminescent egress signage. During an emergency, most people instinctually drop to the ground, making low-level signage life-saving. Smoke and other conditions cause electrically-dependent emergency signage to be frequently obscured. Backup electrical systems can fail during an emergency situation due to water or heat damage. During some situations (such as the 9/11 Pentagon attack), backup power is actually intentionally disabled by first responders, in order to prevent firefighters and others from being electrocuted, or to provide a tactical advantage for law enforcement.
Photoluminescent egress products don’t rely on external power. They can provide reliable life-saving exit guidance in any conditions. Additionally, photoluminescent products are maintenance free and long lasting, eliminating the operational costs of electrically dependent signage. Using photoluminescent signage is safer, more effective, and saves CTP clients significant energy costs every year.
What Can Photoluminecent EXIT Signs Do For You?
- Maintenance-Free - No batteries, light bulbs, electricity, or testing
- LEED Credits - LumAware EXIT signs qualify for 3 different LEED credits: EA, MR, and ID
- Significant Cost Savings - Over electric EXIT signs
- 25 Year Warranty - Every LumAware has a 25-year warranty
- Recharged Indefinitely - With as little as 5-foot candles of ambient light, which is always available where egress lighting is required
- Exceptional Customer Service - Certified fire/building inspectors who are all available to personally assist in answering any questions or concerns with replacing traditional signs with LumAware
Click to Energy-Free Safety For Your Specific Needs:
Hospitals | Retail | Education | Facility Management | Hospitality | Arenas